Undergraduate Advisory Board
- Nina Holl - email@example.com
Nina is a senior studying German and political science, and she studied abroad in Freiburg during the fall of her junior year.
- Megan Anderson - firstname.lastname@example.org
Megan is a fourth-year student majoring in German and minoring in Chemistry. She spent her junior year abroad in Munich and will return to Germany this fall to intern at the Bundestag in Berlin.
- Hector Macias - hectormaciasnuno2018@U.NORTHWESTERN.EDU
Hector is a fourth year student graduating with a double major in sociology and German. He enjoys applying a critical theory lens to both academic subjects and hopes to use his skill sets to take him abroad to work and live at an international level.
- Victoria (Tori) Lee - victoriaLee2021@U.NORTHWESTERN.EDU
Tori is a freshman majoring in Journalism who also wants to pursue a double major in literature and a minor in German. She has been studying German since the 6th grade and hopes to one day work in Germany (perhaps at Deutsche Welle).
- Robert Babich - RobertBabich2015@U.NORTHWESTERN.EDU
Robert is a third-year student in the School of Communication majoring in Communication Studies and Economics—he began learning German his freshman year and traveled to Berlin in summer 2017 with the NU German Department.
- John Lee - johnlee2020@U.NORTHWESTERN.EDU
John is a second-year student majoring in Secondary Education and History with a minor in Asian American Studies. He has studied German since high school and spent a month abroad in Heilbronn, Germany. He still keeps in touch with his exchange student and hopes to go back someday!
- Taylor Reyes - TaylorReyes2020@U.NORTHWESTERN.EDU
Taylor is a sophomore biomedical engineering student from the Chicago suburbs who enjoys spending time outdoors and helping others.
- John Albers - johnalbers2018@U.NORTHWESTERN.EDU
John is a senior studying computer science from Grand Island, Nebraska. He has studied abroad in Zurich and Munich.
- Alice Wei - v3j4z8@U.NORTHWESTERN.EDU
Alice is a junior studying Mechanical Engineering. Within GUAB, she enjoys coordinating McCormick Kaffeestunde, strengthening student connections between German and engineering.
- Sabrina Matsuda - sabrinamatsuda2019@U.NORTHWESTERN.EDU
Sabrina is a Weinberg junior studying linguistics and German and is currently studying abroad in beautiful Freiburg, Germany!
- Madhav Ghei - MadhavGhei2018@U.NORTHWESTERN.EDU
Madhav is a fourth year student in McCormick, pursuing a major in Computer Science and a minor in Music Technology.
- Moses Lee - MosesLee2020@U.NORTHWESTERN.EDU
Moses is in his second year at Northwestern, double majoring in Learning and Organizational Change and Middle East and North African Studies along with a minor in International Studies.
Faculty Advisor to the GUAB: Ingrid ZellerBack to top