Assistant Professor of Instruction
NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY and the Department of German invite applications for an appointment at the rank of Assistant Professor of Instruction, beginning September 1, 2018. This is a full-time,
AA/EOE. Northwestern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer of all protected classes including veterans and individuals with disabilities. Women, racial and ethnic minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply. Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the United States.
Please read ALL instructions and make preparations before proceeding to the application page:
- Applications will only be accepted via online submission (see link below).
- Please prepare all documents in advance as Adobe PDF files, and please be sure all information is entered correctly and accurately (especially names and email addresses), as there will be no opportunity for online revision after your application has been submitted.
- Please also prepare a list of names and email addresses for your external academic references; your references will be contacted directly by the online system and invited to upload their letters on your behalf.
- All required fields in the application form are marked with an asterisk and must be filled before clicking the "Submit" button.
- Be aware that incomplete applications cannot be saved.
Applications accepted here beginning Tuesday, Nov 14, 2017.
Address inquiries to Kathy Leoni at email@example.com.Back to top